Tuesday

April Online Dating Profile

Are you an April fool?

10 Questions and thoughts to ponder...

  1. Have you ever noticed that one armpit tends to smell different/worse than the other one?  For instance – my left armpit sometimes smells like pizza when I’m sweaty.  Weird, but true.  Why is this?  Does anyone know?
  2. It may have started with a wink, but more often than not, should’ve ended with a poke to the eye with a sharp stick.  Speaking of eye; I got a gnat in my eye this evening while I was riding my bike.  I hate it when that happens...
  3. I like to dance with reckless abandon and sing loudly in my car.
  4. I have come to the conclusion that online “relationships” are very similar to small businesses – more often than not they fail miserably.  However, I’m somewhat doomed because I’m an idealist at my core and have owned my business for 6 years now.
  5. I saw a creepy guy at the coffee shop today who had a grown out bowl cut with a red comb stuck in his hair.  If you are this man, you read this and then proceed to wink at me – know that I will instantly projectile vomit.  You’ve been warned weirdo!
  6. If one more overweight woman makes a snide or rude comment about me being skinny, I’m going to tell her to shut her big pie hole and do some squats.
  7. Do you name your private parts?  If you do, I think you’re oogie.  If it’s really funny though, I want you to share it with me.  The name – not the actual “thing.”
  8. If you are reading numerous self-help books, belong to a supportive tantric men’s group, or are about to embark on a soul-searching journey in the near future – steer clear – I don’t like you already.
  9. Is this thing on?
  10. I would like to see the word “dink” make a come-back.  I also like to wear a silly cape on occasion.  These two things have nothing in common in case you didn’t notice.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
It Started With A Wink... by Msss. Bonaca Jive is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.