Tuesday

A Profile From A Man Who Winked At Me Today (And Owns A TRUCK!)

I work very hard, and enjoy my days off at my home. I have lots of exictment and drama at work. I keep It there and NEVER, NEVER bring it home with me. I really have been there and back again. I have no disire to travel. Dancing is for people who have the energy I guess, and I rather enjoy my meals at home with a friend . Walks in the rain on the beach ...Well , how about sitting on my front porch sipping coffie. talking about our plans for the week. I HAVE just about everything I ever wanted, what I am wishing for, is a best friend who enjoys life and takes full measure of it. A daring , passionate , street smart lady who does not NEED me, rather looks at me like chocolate ice cream in her life. A work out buddy, best friend, lover, confidante and protector for her. A shoulder for her to cry on if she needs it, to praise her, to ride to her rescue on my lame horse, with dented shield and bent lance with all the dragons being smallish and the wind mills slow !And- Have an open mind, a open heart, love god, have respect for ALL life and everyones belief system. Beauty can be only skin deep, being ugly inside , I have just about everything a man could want in life. I am really blessed. I am really looking to complete it. I am rock steady, work and play hard. Am healthy, secure, and stable. A good neighbor, a good friend and some one others can count on to solve issues, and lend a helping hand. My match will be secure in her self , at home in Jeans or heels , baseball cap or buisness suit. Having a great profession, and enjoying my chosen field helps me cope with all the stress involved with working for the Goverment. The benifits far outway the downside .

I know it probably sounds crazy, but I’m NOT going to wink back at him. I know, I know... He does work for the Goverment and everything, which means he probably has good benefits and a pension, but I’m just not willing to settle this time damn it! I DO have a disire to travel and I love to dance – and have the energy!

We do both like to drink coffie though, and I can rock a pair of Jeans like no one AND have a buisness suit. I also know I would really like the security I’d find in him riding to my rescue on his lame horse with his dented shield and bent lance. That would be pretty fucking awesome!

I’m also a little confused by this statement:
“Beauty can be only skin deep, being ugly inside , I have just about everything a man could want in life.”
So is he saying he’s ugly inside? Does this ugliness have anything to do with smallish dragons and wind mills slow? Maybe I’m just not reading between the lines enough...

I really do WANT a man who I can look at like chocolate ice cream in my life – I do. Did I mention that this man is 56, owns a truck AND a motorcycle? Call me crazy for passing - I know.

But for me (quoting my new winker here) I would have to say staying single in this case,
“The benifits far outway the downside .”

Our tax $dollars$ at work friends. Go fucking figure.

Meet the DRAGON SLAYER!!!






















Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
It Started With A Wink... by Msss. Bonaca Jive is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.