Monday

An Online Dating Message From Michael - And My Response

Hello, I'm new to blank.com. I must say, you're a beautiful woman. I truly enjoyed reading your profile. You seem like a great person. Are you doing anything interesting or fun this week?

Michael

My Response:


Hello Michael.

I AM doing some interesting and fun things this week, such as:

* Shaving a llama
* Rollerskating in a buffalo herd
* Collecting dingleberries
* Studying shmegma
* Riding a corkscrew rollercoaster
AND
* Being anally probed by alien beings while receiving a labotomy

Obviously you were so busy looking at the pictures that you actually may have missed my written profile part Michael and I must say, I don't appreciate your vanilla spam-o-gram.

Good luck with your mass message approach - ugh.

-Missss Jive


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
It Started With A Wink... by Msss. Bonaca Jive is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.